News and Announcements
- G&O Board Elections ~ JANUARY 31st ~ Mark Your Calendars! (12/5/2017)
It’s almost that time to elect the Green & Orange Board members for the 2018/2019 football season.
If you are interested in getting more involved…we look forward to seeing you on January 31st. More information on time and location to follow.
- Varsity/JV Football Awards Banquet ~ TICKET MONEY DUE DEC. 1st (11/30/2017)
We are looking forward to celebrating the Varsity & JV players at this year’s banquet. Ticket money is due December 1st. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!
- Spectator Code of Conduct & Parent Pledge of Conduct (9/8/2017)
- ***Season tickets*** (8/16/2017)
2017 season tickets are available through our website store.
They will also be sold at Bear Roundup on Saturday, August 26th
Don’t wait to stand in line, get them before the season starts. All tickets sales purchased through the Green & Orange go directly to support the Poly Football program.
- PIGGYBACKR: Green & Orange Email Fundraiser Campaign (7/28/2017)
We are starting an online fundraiser now to raise money for Poly Football. We are using a fundraising website called Piggybackr, which is designed to empower young people to raise money online for their teams, organizations, and causes. PiggyBackr teaches users how to fundraiser and motivates them with points, levels, and badges. Last time (2015) our athletes raised about $18,000!
Cash rewards will be given to the most effective fundraisers. This is a very simple fundraiser in which all you have to do is fill out some information on the form below and then invite all your friends and family to participate by email.
Create your personal fundraising page by: Monday, July 31
Send emails by Saturday, August 7.
Fundraising deadline: Thursday, September 21.
Cash Prizes to be announced for the 3 most successful fundraisers at the first Home game of the season on Thursday, September 28.
WHAT TO DO
- You will receive an individualized email to set up your personal page. If you don’t receive an email, click the link on our website (coming soon) for the Piggybackr to get started.
- Click on link for Poly Bears Football.
- Scroll down and click the blue button “Join this Team”.
- Fill out the form to sign up
1st Place – $100 VISA Gift Card
2nd Place – $75 VISA Gift Card
3rd Place – $50 VISA Gift Card
HOW IT WORKS
- Create your own fundraising page in less than 5 minutes
- Collect email address of your friends and family to email them about the fundraiser. Each participant should send at least 20-40 emails through PiggyBackr.
- Work with your parents – the more email addresses you have the better your chances of winning the cash prize!
- Think carefully and make sure you include all likely donors when you forward their email addresses. These will include, but not be limited to, all the people whose regular mail addresses you have provided for our letter campaigns in the past, and all your family and friends and your parents’ friends.
- Use PiggyBackr to reach out to local businesses, post updates on social media, and send pictures/videos to your sponsors. The more effort you put in, the more points you get and the better opportunity you have to win cash rewards!
- Player Physicals (5/10/2017)
Football team sports physicals on Thursday May 11, 2017 @ 3:30pm in portable 60…$20 CASH ONLY. (more…)
- Green & Orange Board Elections ~ TONIGHT!!! (1/31/2018)
We can’t wait to see you at the Green & Orange 2018 Board Elections tonight at 7:30 pm. They will be held Poly High School in Portable Room 60!
SEE YOU THERE!
- Green & Orange Board Elections TONIGHT! (1/31/2018)Our 2018 Green & Orange Board Elections are TONIGHT at 7:30pm at POLY! ALL positions are open so if you are interested in getting more involved we really need your help!
Also, we have Member at Large positions, Grill Master, Merchandise, etc.
- Vice President
- JV Game – Time Change! (9/21/2017)
Today’s JV game has been changed to a 3:15pm start time!
- Football Fundraiser – ONO Hawaiian BBQ ~ Sept. 26 (9/15/2017)
Poly Football will be hosting a fundraiser on Tuesday, September 26th at Ono Hawaiian BBQ located at the Riverside Plaza. Please tell all your friends and family. Be sure to print the flyer and bring it with you so we get the fundraiser credit!
- Poly vs. King – Tickets Available (9/11/2017)Attention all Poly Football Fans:
Next Friday, September 15th is our Poly King rivalry game. Presale tickets are available all this week at the student store at lunch. We are visitors this year, so seating is limited; buy your tickets early. Adults tickets are $8 and student tickets are $5 with ID.
Gates will open at 5:30pm for students and 6pm for adults.
The first 500 students at the game will receive a free rivalry tshirt.
Hope to see you there.
- Tickets for Friday’s Game vs. Bonita High School (9/6/2017)Tickets for Friday’s (9/8/17) Varsity game at Bonita High School are available for purchase online. Click the link below to order your tickets to save you time on Friday. Game starts at 7:00pm.We look forward to seeing you all on Friday for the game. Be sure to show Poly Pride by wearing all your Poly Green & Orange!GO BEARS!!!
- ***Varsity/JV/Freshman Practice Update*** (9/1/2017)
Varsity – Film Saturday (9/2/17) at 8am
Varsity/JV/Freshman players – Practice Monday (9/4/17) 7am-9am (Full Pads).